Fresh new look that adjusts to your device.
The database display now adjusts automatically to fit the screen size of the device you are using.
This means that no matter what type of device you are using to access the database, the database will optimize the
display formatting for that device.
Menu buttons are now at the top of the pages.
The menu buttons have been relocated to better optimize the screen space. This is especially important
on smaller screens.
View buttons have been removed and replaced with links.
To save space on smaller screens and to make selecting via "touch" easier, the view buttons have
been eliminated. They have been replaced by links that appear in a blue color.
Revised font sizes.
Larger font sizes on larger displays make most pages easier to read.
Direct linking available to Dog and Litter records.
You can now copy the page URL from any dog detail or litter detail record display and use it as a
link to that dog or litter. You can include these links on your websites, email messages, or social media posts. For
more information on this, click here
Many dog detail display changes.
- More infornation displayed directly. Fewer tab buttons.
- Certifications imbedded in the dog detail display.
- Physical characteristics now imbedded in the main dog display.
- Scroll down to see a three generation, clickable pedigree plus COI information. Pedigree Navigator
still accessible via the graphic at the top of the screen.
- New identifications tab allows for unlimited registrations for a dog.
Litter display changes.
One photo of a litter is now allowed. This is intended to be a photo showing all the pups
in the litter.
Implemented Sept 12, 2020